This thing has turned out to be an easy way to post stuff for people to see as Hank keeps growing. No way to post videos yet, so will keep posting pics. I like to see your comments too!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
More little boy antics
Henry closed himself in the laundry room this morning and stood behind the door so I couldn't get in quickly without pushing him down. He then took a handful of cat food. He looked at me like maybe he had been planning this venture for sometime and was proud of his success. I of course yelled "no no" and tried to reach him but he dodged me and took a bite. He immediately regretted the decision. He chewed the cat food, spit it out and started to cry from the taste. Guess he and Ruth have a slightly different palate. Gonna have to move the cat food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment