This thing has turned out to be an easy way to post stuff for people to see as Hank keeps growing. No way to post videos yet, so will keep posting pics. I like to see your comments too!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Check out those Mountain Pants!
At the cabin, it doesn't really count as a trip up there until you drop some beetle killed trees. We did just that one afternoon, and Henry decided to make an appearance in his very own cabin pants too!
Before heading out to peel some lumber, it's always good to warm up a bit by bouncing on the couch. Tahna was nice enough to provide support!
Dude, I was pushing AND kicking trees over. They were only clean because your dad is so handy with the chainsaw and he didn't bring enough gas to get all of the bad trees down.....and I didn't want to get a blister?
4 comments:
such great photos!!! glad you posted them so i can feel like i didn't Completely miss out!!
Looks like you're raising that kid up right. Fashionable too.
ps. your cabin pants look a little clean, eric....
Dude, I was pushing AND kicking trees over. They were only clean because your dad is so handy with the chainsaw and he didn't bring enough gas to get all of the bad trees down.....and I didn't want to get a blister?
Post a Comment